What should I tell them?

"When I took over 11 months ago, I had said I would resign if I cannot deliver results," Carvalho told Indian media in Santiago. "So now I am keeping my word. I am as disappointed and hurt as any other Indian hockey fan."

Why we took such one -ve minded person as coach, the person who knew what to do if he fails, even before taking up the task? How does his resignation help Indian hockey players to join other India athletes at Beijing?

"We do not have an instant coffee machine to get results instantly," Gill told the Press Trust of India. "It takes time to regain your position. We have put the process in place and the results will take some time."

Till that time .. Thanks to Mr. Gill.. our Hockey player will get chance to see the Olympic games.. over a Ultra Wide screen HDTV.. other years they used to play only.. wait a sec.. do they have money to purchase a TV?

0 comments: