Fauji .. I can see it again



Hi Friends ..

I am very very happy today..
after a lot of Google.. I found a site Rajshri.com

In my entire childhood, I had played Fauji game with my friends.. in the streets of my neighborhood.. always used to take Lt. Roy 's role..

I had a wish to see this serial again. Never managed to get the CD/ VHS or any thing..
Today found that it's media stream is free at Rajshri.com. If you wanna download .. you can do that by paying $1.99 / episode.

I am happy I can see that serial again..


"Jang to khud ek maslaa hai,
jang kya maslon ko hal degi...


Jang talti rahe to behtar hai,
Aap ke our hamaare gharonme shama jalti rahe to behtar hai...."


----*----
Its been 20 years.. But I have not forgotten the above words which was said in that TV serial..

0 comments: