Blogging

Blog.. a friend asked me whether I have a blog or not.. yup I have.. this is the first time I told about my blog to some one ..

When I was new to Blog.. I visited many blogs to understand it.. and tried to find out what most people blog..

Most of the blogs explain views which author has not expressed to others and blogged it or found that this is a good way to let people know about what they think..

correct .. but if I directly want to say what I fear the most, is .. do we have enough people around us to listen to.. are they sensitive enough to understand our feelings.. are we so lonely that we have to talk to these web pages.. ?

I think as the progress is very slow, we are not realizing that we are becoming more and more lonely.. New year wishes.. we send e-cards.. Rakhi e-cards, letters.. emails.. Just tell me.. can you hug that e-card when you miss your bro/sis/friend/relative?

Just imagine.. we are back in 60s 70s 80s .. Father comes from office.. we sit together with some snacks and chatting with our family.. its raining we have some pakoda in our hand and enjoying the rain...

Is the above way of sharing of view was good or blogs is best?

Progress is must .. but .... it is up to you to choose where and how much you need progress..

2 comments:

goldendekhane said...

very true....as we are progressing we are probably becoming more lonely, in the sense that we are not living with our family as we used to, the distance is growing....But I think the physical distance is growing not the emotional one. It's great to visit your brother on rakhi, but it is also exciting to receive a rakhi card from a sister who is half the world away from you, lives in a completely different time zone, has a totally different life style and is super busy, but did not forget to send you a rakhi card :-) If I was a guy that would definitely bring a smile to my face......

Mishra DK said...

Ya you are right.. being far.. emotional distance has not grown .. but as much I understand by talking to people.. now need for emotional bond has become more important..

There were days when parents, family members.. were every thing for people.. my mom says she always had taken breakfast at her chacha's house before going school as my grand mom used to be busy with Puja..

Today I think because of circumstances.. friends have taken a greater role in a person's life.. take my example .. I am talking to my friends now..
Todays young people may not like to trouble their parents by telling all the problems.. first thing parents will find it tough to visualize as they stay very far and 2nd at this age.. they dont wanna trouble their parents..

But dont you think they would love to listen what is going on his child's mind ..

I dont say what is right or what is wrong.. but ya.. I do say this is how it is today..

If I was a girl.. I would have loved to go to my bro and tie him a rakhi.. than sending him a card..
or let me think .. what I would really have done? I would have made a rakhi my self.. posted that to my bro with some childhood photos..

I think so.. :-)

N e way life is like this.. I can't change..