A Very sad day today...

A very sad and shameful day today for the sports lovers and followers of India.. I remember a dialog in Chak De India " angrejon ko angreji sikhadi " .. sorry Chak de girls .. our boys failed in front of English people..

I know how Politics is affecting the sports in India.. I can just call them bloody how can you do this.. to your country? our boys trying so hard.. but these people are not providing proper coach, facility, they have to beg for money..

If you can not help them in any other way then at list give them the minimum support to gain fame for them selves...

I saw the match .. I found that our boys were trying their best to gain control over GB.. but at the same time felt that there were no help from the bench, from the technical side to help them over come Great Britain .. they were just playing a normal game.. I don't think they ever studied the weak points of GB team, player by player.. position by position..

How can a planed strategy fail so badly.. was that ever made? God knows..

Chk out the link below..
http://www.bharatiyahockey.org/khiladi/2000/gagan.htm

Gagan Ajeet Singh a famous player playing for India from 1999 till date and you will find that Police DG is gifting him a Scooter.. Sad.. Sad.. reserve players in Cricket get 58 Lakh .. some how managing to win a game among 3 countries.. Hockey players play with so many countries.. 35 K Bajaj scooter for them?

Orissa Provides few of the best Hockey players.. we dont have facility in my state.. What the junk is this?

I think Time has come.. At list in individual sports we should start looking at excelling to the maximum.. and it comes back to me.. as a sports person myself.. I think I should spend more time in shooting than writing blog..

God help India.. Jai Hind..

0 comments: