I am bit concerned


I am bit concerned.. Yes I am ..
Oct 11 to 22 GVM will be there.. So I have started Practice..
My self motivation is up.. Every day trying my level best to practice.. but..
I think after a day full of hard work and more than that almost 3 hours of bike riding during the day.. at the end of the day I am becoming bit tired. So not able to concentrate more..

If I check my logs.. over SCATT.. looks like my position and my aiming is perfect.. just the last .1 secs spoils my score.. my point of aim is on the 10.9 but just in last .1 secs it moves out of 10.9..

Looks like I have to concentrate more on my breathing, Trigger operation, and right hand grip.. I think this will give me the solution which I am looking at..

Also if I manage to be at home at 19:30 Hrs and eat some thing I dont feel comfortable to shoot at 20:30 Hrs.. if I dont eat.. I feel energy less, tired and hungry..

Not sure.. what to do.. I think if there is some one to talk to me .. keep me focused on my shooting it will be gr8..

I think from today instead of normal water, I will keep Glucose water next to me.. hope that helps..

0 comments: