You are my best friend Jiggi

Hey I just felt like writing some thing for Jiggi and in 10 mins I could think and write this following poem.. not bad.. I think I am ... no I will not tell it to her..
but you people read this poem.. hope you like it.. Its all true..



Well I hope that you're happy,
now that I wrote this dumb poem for you!
Remember that junk key chain I gave,
from years I had kept that for you too.

Though we never realized
When we became friends
I just had asked God a friend,
God gave you as my best friend..

I think of you
and my phone rings,
At the saddest moment also
my heart sings.

You comfort me when I am in tears,
Have I done the same when you are in fear?

Rail tracks are parallel,
they never meet
From source to destination
They are friends, they never quit.

Cant we do the same,
Lets play one more game..

You on one rail of the track,
me on another

Lets balance ourselves holding our hand
And walk further further and further..

This poem continues..…..
Till the last breath, you and me

We love each other more more and more
there is nothing else to see....

You are my Best friend....

1 comments:

goldendekhane said...

nice poem, Mishraji... didn't know you were a kavi too!!! shooting n poems.... what a combination!!!!