Some times with family



Its long time I have spent my time with family.. I mean with any family..
Get up in the morning ... go to office.. come back.. shoot and then study or watch some program in NatGeo .. was feeling like same routine.. every thing same..

Thought to give me a break..

Remembered my young school days.. so many promises... so many friends.. today I find my self all alone in the middle of no where.. where every one is there .. but I dont find any one.. looks like every one is busy .. running after some thing .. I have no idea what is that.. but it is true they have no time for me..


Then thought of some one .. a friend .. who had promised what we will meet again.. because "Dunia Gol hai .. Jahan se nikloge ghum fir ke wahin aake pahuncoge.. " .. ya she was quite true.. out of so many friends.. I think she only continued a true friendship with me..

Last time I had visited her she was @ Vizag .. her hus was a Lt in Indian navy posted in INS Rana..
This time she is @ Bhavnagar.. Her Hus is now posted there.. a Lt Cdr . in Indian Navy .. looking after the engineering aspects of ship bulding for a new ship..

Now she has a young little 2 year old admiral .. Vikramaditya.. going to meet him for the first time.. Admiral sir's demands are .. he likes Cars.. and want one for his collection .. a Gun.. he does not have one .. so desperately wants one..

Okay done dear.. your wishes are going to be fulfilled on 30th ..

Then thought let me take some thing which he will enjoy and both learn out of it.. some rhymes CDs..and alphabet learning CDs. Lets see how much he learns..

I am waiting to meet those people and spend my Friday , Saturday, Sunday, Monday with those sweet family..

I know it is going to be a fun time for all of us..
A lot of talk and old memories.. new learning about navy and other things.. and a lot of fun with Vikram..

0 comments: