A song for my marriage video :D

This was one of my favorite songs during my college days and it is today too...
What is so special about this song?
It was i think 1994 i had been to a music store to select few songs to give for recording in to a cassette.
There I found one other fellow browsing through all the list of romantic songs to put in his marriage video. His marriage had happened on a full moon day and wanted to select some special song which has moon a and all that. But was not finding one ..

Some how I suggested this song and he really liked this song.

That inspired me so much that I also decided in my marriage video I will also put this song.. hahaha..

I am not sure if this movie was ever relesed.. :( but a really nice song.

2 comments:

goldendekhane said...

this is a totally different video :-) You had me fooled there for a while!!! Nice song... I agree.

Mishra DK said...

Dont worry .. if I get married I will put this song in my marriage video... ;)