I wish

I know what i wish today is very difficult achieve. But yes I wish this. I know this will make me very happy than any other thing.

I wish..
1. To be very busy that i dont have time for any one else. Just me , me and me..
2. I wish to spend all my free just in studying micro controllers, Operating System, Algebra which I have forgotten, algorithms, experimenting on many new things, related to sensors and Aircraft.
3. The other thing I want to do is shooting. shoot shoot and shoot.
4. While doing other things I want to listen to some instrumentals.
5. Weekly once / twice I want to prepare some good food for myself.
6. I want to go for a long drive once in a week for 4 hours.

I think this much should make me happy..

Did I ask some thing more?

2 comments:

goldendekhane said...

Good list to get started!!! Good luck :-)

Mishra DK said...

Thanks for your wishes.. ;)