Must Do & Nice To Do

Yes.. many times I promise to do some thing and as usual I forget..
But this time I am not going to forget.. After all Nokia has taught me Agile process you know..

The best thing which happened to me being in this software profession is i can learn many things And.. And.. yes And..
I can use that for myself..

I think I should spend min 5 days in a month to do some thing other than my day today work.

So here comes my list of pending tasks.. which uses agile process and technology..

1. A simple Home automation system to help me save some electricity ( and its different)
2. Renovate my lab and setup a fully FOSS based AVR lab
3. Complete the half done digital power supply
4. Trouble shoot the software Oscilloscope
5. Purchase a Acer Laptop and give that to mom. Will try to give her a feel of Linux this time. Hope that works else same old Windows..
6. Purchase some new plants for my indoor garden.
7. I think I should spend some time to sort out my old employment documents and other important documents and other documents

So first sprint (month of July, duty days 5)
I am going to pick
Must do
3. Complete the half done digital power supply (1 day)
2. Renovate my lab and setup a fully FOSS based AVR lab (2 days)
6. Purchase some new plants for my indoor garden. (half a day)
Nice to Do
7. I think I should spend some time to sort out my old employment documents and other important documents and other documents (half a day)

BUT BUT .. SHOOTING is the priority 1. Nothing can change its priority

0 comments: