I know rose is not in my luck

I dont know why I always land up in trouble.
But its fine. It that way i try to do some work. Else sitting in front of computer I believe I would have made my self a living stone.

I know how big is my dream. To achieve is not at all easy. As you all know the uparwala and me has some panga. What ever I try to do he will definitely show his leg. N e way who cares.
30 years have passed fighting with him .. lets fight some more years.. I know i am not going to loose.

If I understand correctly for shooting you really require a good healthy life. Supporting family members and loving friends.. You require Shanti.. forget about Shanti......

Just read the following..


Where they all gone for me.. or Am I blind? I thought someone will definitely help me out in this. but looks like that person has some thing own in mind which does not match my requirements.

Any way. Its life. Up and down are always there. Though I know my downs are bit more down, but can not help.

I speak to myself. I talk about sports. And I know I have to win. And people those people will know that day. About what I have in my mind.

Today I am not able to write what I am interested to write. But that day I will speak and they will have to listen.
But I wish things to change and hope I will praise them for doing good to me.

God I want that person to be a good person. Tell them to be just 1%good. I know that will boost me so much that I will return them rest 99%.
I am trying my level best. Nothing seams to be working.
But

Raat hai to savera bhi hoga
Hai Safar to basera bhi hoga
Gum ke aage muskurake
Gaye hummm

Cheers

0 comments: