Just thinking about freedom

Many times I have thought..
To delete the Orkut account.. not sure why could not delete..

may be some old memories.. some old true / false scraps..
.000001 % of my past..
some how some thing is there..
If it is possible to back up orkut.. then sure.. I will just back up and delete.. and will never return..

some times.. or you can say most of the time I think I am really a very free man..
No worries, no bindings
free to do any thing and every thing I want, all possibles and impossibles..

Actually I am afraid of loosing my freedom... can not justify why, but some where i am afraid.

Yes some times I do feel that some one should be there to appreciate my shooting scores, my electronics experiments, discus about my ideas, my thinking
But yes.. this confusion has no end
I have to live like this.. whether I am free or not.. but this is worst, bad, OK, good, better and best for me because I have no other option :(

0 comments: